- Old Time Halloween Games for Finding a Lover
- The Glow-in-the-dark Werewolf… maybe
- The Strange Saginaw Spook House
- Stand up for All Weirdness – The Ghost of Alien Bigfoots
- Sucker Money: An Exposé of the Psychic Racket, but not really.
- Fifty-Thousand Dollars for a Ghost
- The Original Unsolved Mysteries
A little bit of fun for July 2nd, National UFO Day. Jimmy Durante sings a nice little song about flying saucers.
Sing Along with Jimmy
“If you wanna get a thrill,
if you want to see the sights…
jump right in.
I’ve got an Unidentified Flying Object,
let’s go for a spin,
We’re going UFOing.
We’re tryin’ saucer flyin’
we’ll fly it across the skies…
nobody will believe their eyes.
Just when they think they’ve seen us,
we’ll zoom away to Venus…
one moment we’re in Mexico,
like that we’re over Idaho,
just tell me where you want to go…
in my UFO!”