- Conspiracies – Shut your mouth for a minute.
- Old Time Halloween Games for Finding a Lover
- The Glow-in-the-dark Werewolf… maybe
- The Strange Saginaw Spook House
- Stand up for All Weirdness – The Ghost of Alien Bigfoots
- Sucker Money: An Exposé of the Psychic Racket, but not really.
- Fifty-Thousand Dollars for a Ghost
John Keel is regarded by many as a pioneer in the field of Fortean studies. He popularized, and indeed may have created, the terms “Men In Black” and “Ultraterrestrials” but Keel is most well-known as the main researcher and investigator of the Mothman experiences.
He wrote a number of books including The Mothman Prophecies, Disneyland of the Gods, Our Haunted Planet and Jadoo. He challenged the commonly held belief that flying Saucers, cryptozoology and hauntings were unique and separate experiences. In an interview Keel once stated,
“The objects and apparitions do not necessarily originate on another planet and may not even exist as permanent constructions of matter. It is more likely that we see what we want to see and interpret such visions according to our contemporary beliefs.”
Without Keel the “paranormal community” would be lacking in much of its insight and humor.
Here for you enjoyment is a lecture by John Keel recorded during a UFO convention in 1966.
John Keel, UFO Convention 1966