- Conspiracies – Shut your mouth for a minute.
- Old Time Halloween Games for Finding a Lover
- The Glow-in-the-dark Werewolf… maybe
- The Strange Saginaw Spook House
- Stand up for All Weirdness – The Ghost of Alien Bigfoots
- Sucker Money: An Exposé of the Psychic Racket, but not really.
- Fifty-Thousand Dollars for a Ghost
The 2009 Top 10 Haunted Michigan Cities (2008 rankings in parentheses)
WeirdLectures.com is dedicated to the cataloging mysterious places and events that have their home in Michigan. Information is compiled and collected from a vast number of resources, researchers, and writings.
Oct. 1, 2009
1. Kalamazoo (3)
2. Troy (1)
3. Flint (6)
4. Traverse City (2)
5. Ann Arbor (5)
6. Detroit (4)
7. Hamtramck (-)
8. Jackson (9)
9. Sterling Heights (-)
10. Lansing (-)
Every year, on October 1, Weird Lectures releases, in association with The Great Lakes Ghost Society, a list of the 10 most haunted cities in Michigan. www.weirdlectures.com