- Conspiracies – Shut your mouth for a minute.
- Old Time Halloween Games for Finding a Lover
- The Glow-in-the-dark Werewolf… maybe
- The Strange Saginaw Spook House
- Stand up for All Weirdness – The Ghost of Alien Bigfoots
- Sucker Money: An Exposé of the Psychic Racket, but not really.
- Fifty-Thousand Dollars for a Ghost
Halloween is, of course, filled with bats, spiders and ghosts but it’s also filled with opportunity to find love. Most Halloween parties, of the more turn-of-the-century variety, were simply excuses for men to touch women’s arms or for women toRead more
Over the last 100 years there have been numerous and various attempts to gather and collect data which would prove that some, or all, people do indeed possess some sort of psychic ability. The results are as controversial as theRead more
6 things you will most likely not see me do on TV. (or anywhere else for that matter) 6. I will not wear a baseball hat in a client’s home or during an investigation. Although I am balding, and self-consciousRead more