- Conspiracies – Shut your mouth for a minute.
- Old Time Halloween Games for Finding a Lover
- The Glow-in-the-dark Werewolf… maybe
- The Strange Saginaw Spook House
- Stand up for All Weirdness – The Ghost of Alien Bigfoots
- Sucker Money: An Exposé of the Psychic Racket, but not really.
- Fifty-Thousand Dollars for a Ghost
tips and tricks
13 tips for making your house a scary stop for trick-or-treaters. While driving through neighborhoods during the Halloween season our eyes are barraged by fake tombstones, giant inflatable grim reapers and foam body parts. All of this can be goodRead more
5 Myths People Tend to Believe about Paranormal Research… because of Television and Movies 5. Demons are everywhere. Over the past 10 years, demons must have been working overtime. It seems like everyone everywhere is either being attacked by aRead more
Driving through the neighborhoods at Halloween time our eyes are barraged by fake tombstones, giant inflatable grim reapers and foam body parts. All of this can be good fun, but in all reality we must ask ourselves, “Is it scary?”Read more
For Halloween I’ve jotted down a few notes for those of you that are interested in “ghost hunting”. Have fun and be safe. The following is a quick and easy starter’s guide to investigations. As with any research there mustRead more