- Conspiracies – Shut your mouth for a minute.
- Old Time Halloween Games for Finding a Lover
- The Glow-in-the-dark Werewolf… maybe
- The Strange Saginaw Spook House
- Stand up for All Weirdness – The Ghost of Alien Bigfoots
- Sucker Money: An Exposé of the Psychic Racket, but not really.
- Fifty-Thousand Dollars for a Ghost
On November 4, 1913, Governor of Missouri Elliott W. Major, St. Louis, Democratic National Committeeman Edward F. Goltra and millionaire manufacturer; Mayor Rolla Rothwell of Moberly, Missouri teamed with dozens of other men and over 100 hunting dogs which allRead more