- Conspiracies – Shut your mouth for a minute.
- Old Time Halloween Games for Finding a Lover
- The Glow-in-the-dark Werewolf… maybe
- The Strange Saginaw Spook House
- Stand up for All Weirdness – The Ghost of Alien Bigfoots
- Sucker Money: An Exposé of the Psychic Racket, but not really.
- Fifty-Thousand Dollars for a Ghost
Almost two decades ago I decided to take the leap into politics and run for Mayor of my hometown. I had made an earlier effort at the age of eighteen but that attempt was driven more by the energy ofRead more
Often forgotten is the interest that many well-known people had throughout the turn-of-the-century, 1900’s, with spiritualism and psychic phenomena. The biggest and most recognized names of that time are Houdini, (Skeptic) and Conan Doyle, (Believer) but Alexander Graham Bell andRead more
Throughout the decades I have filed hundreds of FOIA requests, some of the them have led to exciting and beneficial information, some have been denied or are still being processed, I have five that have taken over ten years toRead more
For Halloween I’ve jotted down a few notes for those of you that are interested in “ghost hunting”. Have fun and be safe. The following is a quick and easy starter’s guide to investigations. As with any research there mustRead more