- Conspiracies – Shut your mouth for a minute.
- Old Time Halloween Games for Finding a Lover
- The Glow-in-the-dark Werewolf… maybe
- The Strange Saginaw Spook House
- Stand up for All Weirdness – The Ghost of Alien Bigfoots
- Sucker Money: An Exposé of the Psychic Racket, but not really.
- Fifty-Thousand Dollars for a Ghost
In the latter-half of the 1800’s newspapers in Saginaw, Michigan began reporting stories of a house which seemed, to the citizenry, to be haunted. For years families which moved into the location were allegedly “driven” from the house by encountersRead more
“Para” ugh, okay, let’s get started. Honestly, I can’t believe I’m writing this. As a person who has spent a significant amount of time trying to discuss ideas and concepts which are, more often than not, unyielding in their understanding;Read more
Aside from spending my whole life being interested in all and everything weird I’ve also spent as much, or even more, time with comic books. As a 9-year-old “trouble-maker” my parents once took away and burned my stack of comicRead more
Every now and again I am contacted by individuals who believe they are not only affected by electromagnetic fields but can personal effect electronics and electromagnetic fields. Mostly this comes in the form of turning streetlights on and off whileRead more
What did people do before they could watch a show like Ghost Hunters, Paranormal State, Psychic Kids etc.? Well, they listened to the radio… and it was incredible! On Tuesday nights at 9:30pm Ken Nordine hosted/narrated the late-night spook-show IncredibleRead more