- Old Time Halloween Games for Finding a Lover
- The Glow-in-the-dark Werewolf… maybe
- The Strange Saginaw Spook House
- Stand up for All Weirdness – The Ghost of Alien Bigfoots
- Sucker Money: An Exposé of the Psychic Racket, but not really.
- Fifty-Thousand Dollars for a Ghost
- The Original Unsolved Mysteries
Often forgotten is the interest that many well-known people had throughout the turn-of-the-century, 1900’s, with spiritualism and psychic phenomena. The biggest and most recognized names of that time are Houdini, (Skeptic) and Conan Doyle, (Believer) but Alexander Graham Bell andRead more