- Conspiracies – Shut your mouth for a minute.
- Old Time Halloween Games for Finding a Lover
- The Glow-in-the-dark Werewolf… maybe
- The Strange Saginaw Spook House
- Stand up for All Weirdness – The Ghost of Alien Bigfoots
- Sucker Money: An Exposé of the Psychic Racket, but not really.
- Fifty-Thousand Dollars for a Ghost
In the latter-half of the 1800’s newspapers in Saginaw, Michigan began reporting stories of a house which seemed, to the citizenry, to be haunted. For years families which moved into the location were allegedly “driven” from the house by encountersRead more
In a world of guns and ghosts there are many who would argue that both are as frightening as either. Yet, in one instance in Stockton California there was a ghost, seemingly fed up with neighborhood taunters, who threatened toRead more
The “ghost hunting community” is always on the watch for the next piece of technology which, they believe, will somehow crack open the mysteries of the ages. Beginning in the mid 90’s with the proliferation of digital cameras, such asRead more
In the first Haunted Hooey I described some tricks that people have employed during séances to create what would seem to be supernatural happenings. In this brief post I’ll describe what some people have done to convince others that aRead more