- Conspiracies – Shut your mouth for a minute.
- Old Time Halloween Games for Finding a Lover
- The Glow-in-the-dark Werewolf… maybe
- The Strange Saginaw Spook House
- Stand up for All Weirdness – The Ghost of Alien Bigfoots
- Sucker Money: An Exposé of the Psychic Racket, but not really.
- Fifty-Thousand Dollars for a Ghost
Halloween is, of course, filled with bats, spiders and ghosts but it’s also filled with opportunity to find love. Most Halloween parties, of the more turn-of-the-century variety, were simply excuses for men to touch women’s arms or for women toRead more
13 tips for making your house a scary stop for trick-or-treaters. While driving through neighborhoods during the Halloween season our eyes are barraged by fake tombstones, giant inflatable grim reapers and foam body parts. All of this can be goodRead more
ROYAL OAK, Mich. — Citizens who are easily scared or who are fascinated by the paranormal may be wondering where they can find — or hide from — the cities in Michigan where they’re most likely to encounter ghosts andRead more
Driving through the neighborhoods at Halloween time our eyes are barraged by fake tombstones, giant inflatable grim reapers and foam body parts. All of this can be good fun, but in all reality we must ask ourselves, “Is it scary?”Read more
2008 Most Haunted Cities in Michigan Every year WeirdLectures.com ranks the most haunted cities in Michigan. These rankings are based on news-stories, witness reports and investigations which occur throughout the year. If you have a strange “ghostly experience feel freeRead more