- Conspiracies – Shut your mouth for a minute.
- Old Time Halloween Games for Finding a Lover
- The Glow-in-the-dark Werewolf… maybe
- The Strange Saginaw Spook House
- Stand up for All Weirdness – The Ghost of Alien Bigfoots
- Sucker Money: An Exposé of the Psychic Racket, but not really.
- Fifty-Thousand Dollars for a Ghost
Greetings my Lovelies I mean come on, Vincent Price: Witchcraft~Magic: An Adventure in Demonology, Capitol Records 1969? Honestly, how can you go wrong with… “The Secrets of Witchcraft & Magic Revealed by Vincent Price, Distinguished Actor & Demonologist” I’ve zippedRead more
The 2009 Top 10 Haunted Michigan Cities (2008 rankings in parentheses) WeirdLectures.com is dedicated to the cataloging mysterious places and events that have their home in Michigan. Information is compiled and collected from a vast number of resources, researchers, andRead more
Sometimes I just have to get an idea out and this is one I’ve talked about at lectures for years and still have never seen anyone else talk about it. When discussing “ghosts” I often hear people say, “It’s allRead more
2008 Most Haunted Cities in Michigan Every year WeirdLectures.com ranks the most haunted cities in Michigan. These rankings are based on news-stories, witness reports and investigations which occur throughout the year. If you have a strange “ghostly experience feel freeRead more