- Conspiracies – Shut your mouth for a minute.
- Old Time Halloween Games for Finding a Lover
- The Glow-in-the-dark Werewolf… maybe
- The Strange Saginaw Spook House
- Stand up for All Weirdness – The Ghost of Alien Bigfoots
- Sucker Money: An Exposé of the Psychic Racket, but not really.
- Fifty-Thousand Dollars for a Ghost
Everyone, including the writers from television shows, get tired. As these “writer’s” days become fuzzy from working on horrible T.V. shows they will inevitably kick out a show that has some type of paranormal theme. These five only represent theRead more
John Keel is regarded by many as a pioneer in the field of Fortean studies. He popularized, and indeed may have created, the terms “Men In Black” and “Ultraterrestrials” but Keel is most well-known as the main researcher and investigatorRead more
Back in 1999 I got an email from a man in Traverse City, Michigan who wanted to know if I had heard about the police chasing a UFO. I hadn’t heard anything so I told him I’d try and findRead more
Since everyone is jumping on The Beatles bandwagon lately, so will I. On August 23rd, 1974 John Lennon was on the balcony of his apartment in New York. He witnessed and later described a “Flying Saucer” hovering near his building,Read more