- Conspiracies – Shut your mouth for a minute.
- Old Time Halloween Games for Finding a Lover
- The Glow-in-the-dark Werewolf… maybe
- The Strange Saginaw Spook House
- Stand up for All Weirdness – The Ghost of Alien Bigfoots
- Sucker Money: An Exposé of the Psychic Racket, but not really.
- Fifty-Thousand Dollars for a Ghost
Sounds of the Weird is a soundtrack of audio experiments meant to accompany research into unusual phenomena. Each volume of the collection is crafted using, in most instances, ambient sounds from the time periods and locations of specific anomalous experiences.Read more
Over 25 years ago I started experimenting with the process people now commonly call E.V.P. (Electronic Voice Phenomena). As the general public became more and more interested with the practice I became more and more frustrated with the way itRead more
Since childhood I have loved the concept of collective nouns. In elementary school I was excited whenever my teachers would reveal a new way for me to describe a group of animals, or for that matter people & places. WeRead more
When Dr. Konstantin Raudive released his 1971 book, Breakthrough: An Amazing Experiment In Electronic Communication With The Dead it came with a flexi-disc recording of EVP samples. Hear it now! I don’t know why I never posted it before butRead more
Over the last two decades researching anomalistic/paranormal phenomena one thing has become certain, there is not a lot of certainty. The inherent problems with researching that which is “unknown” is that we are very limited in what we do “know”Read more