- Conspiracies – Shut your mouth for a minute.
- Old Time Halloween Games for Finding a Lover
- The Glow-in-the-dark Werewolf… maybe
- The Strange Saginaw Spook House
- Stand up for All Weirdness – The Ghost of Alien Bigfoots
- Sucker Money: An Exposé of the Psychic Racket, but not really.
- Fifty-Thousand Dollars for a Ghost
Back in the 1980’s I would attend what were called Metaphysical Conventions. I would always get a Tarot card reading, take a photo of my aura, pick up the latest book on hauntings, watch some UFO films, and try toRead more
As we near another election cycle I always think back to the one time I ran for Mayor of my hometown and in doing so had the opportunity to ask, then Governor, George W. Bush about releasing documents pertaining toRead more
The “ghost hunting community” is always on the watch for the next piece of technology which, they believe, will somehow crack open the mysteries of the ages. Beginning in the mid 90’s with the proliferation of digital cameras, such asRead more
As Twitter and Facebook are now constantly flooded with UFO, extraterrestrial encounters, Disclosure, and mostly fake YouTube videos of alien spacecraft let’s all take a moment and remember one of the many other times people were excited for the “final”Read more
We all know everyone loves to laugh about “weirdos” who are willing to wear a tinfoil hat. So… Who knows if this “brainwave disrupter” really works but one this is for sure, it’s fun wearing it out on the town.Read more