- Conspiracies – Shut your mouth for a minute.
- Old Time Halloween Games for Finding a Lover
- The Glow-in-the-dark Werewolf… maybe
- The Strange Saginaw Spook House
- Stand up for All Weirdness – The Ghost of Alien Bigfoots
- Sucker Money: An Exposé of the Psychic Racket, but not really.
- Fifty-Thousand Dollars for a Ghost
Since everyone is jumping on The Beatles bandwagon lately, so will I. On August 23rd, 1974 John Lennon was on the balcony of his apartment in New York. He witnessed and later described a “Flying Saucer” hovering near his building, not a helicopter, and not a balloon.
In the clip provided below you can listen to John explain, in his own words, what he saw.