- Conspiracies – Shut your mouth for a minute.
- Old Time Halloween Games for Finding a Lover
- The Glow-in-the-dark Werewolf… maybe
- The Strange Saginaw Spook House
- Stand up for All Weirdness – The Ghost of Alien Bigfoots
- Sucker Money: An Exposé of the Psychic Racket, but not really.
- Fifty-Thousand Dollars for a Ghost
What did people do before they could watch a show like Ghost Hunters, Paranormal State, Psychic Kids etc.? Well, they listened to the radio… and it was incredible!
On Tuesday nights at 9:30pm Ken Nordine hosted/narrated the late-night spook-show Incredible But True. These short radio shows usually showcased “true” paranormal and unexplained happenings. If you took the time to research some of the episodes you would find that the show was basically just doing small radio-plays of stories found in the books of Charles Fort. The show aired from 1950 to 1951.
Listen to the weird
This episode is called “Film of Death” and tells the strange tale of a turn-of-the-century “paranormal researcher”.
Download Film of Death here.