- Conspiracies – Shut your mouth for a minute.
- Old Time Halloween Games for Finding a Lover
- The Glow-in-the-dark Werewolf… maybe
- The Strange Saginaw Spook House
- Stand up for All Weirdness – The Ghost of Alien Bigfoots
- Sucker Money: An Exposé of the Psychic Racket, but not really.
- Fifty-Thousand Dollars for a Ghost
Dig those Satany beats!
This goofy piece of Americana is brought to you by the high-priest, low-budget film star Anton LaVey.
Anton (Howard Stanton Levey) started off doing paranormal research, but before anyone knew it…he was the head of The Church of Satan…which means he got to hang out with Sammy Davis Jr. and Frank Sinatra.
Seriously Sammy hung out at the Church of Satan, though it was probably more about the chicks than it was about the pitchforks and eternal burning damnation.