- Conspiracies – Shut your mouth for a minute.
- Old Time Halloween Games for Finding a Lover
- The Glow-in-the-dark Werewolf… maybe
- The Strange Saginaw Spook House
- Stand up for All Weirdness – The Ghost of Alien Bigfoots
- Sucker Money: An Exposé of the Psychic Racket, but not really.
- Fifty-Thousand Dollars for a Ghost
Halloween is, of course, filled with bats, spiders and ghosts but it’s also filled with opportunity to find love. Most Halloween parties, of the more turn-of-the-century variety, were simply excuses for men to touch women’s arms or for women toRead more
It’s not uncommon these days for ghost-hunters to claim that they’ve communicated with denizens of the spirit world. Mostly, these communications come in the form breathy, almost indistinguishable sounds captured via a digital recording device or through a radio whichRead more
Often forgotten is the interest that many well-known people had throughout the turn-of-the-century, 1900’s, with spiritualism and psychic phenomena. The biggest and most recognized names of that time are Houdini, (Skeptic) and Conan Doyle, (Believer) but Alexander Graham Bell andRead more