- Conspiracies – Shut your mouth for a minute.
- Old Time Halloween Games for Finding a Lover
- The Glow-in-the-dark Werewolf… maybe
- The Strange Saginaw Spook House
- Stand up for All Weirdness – The Ghost of Alien Bigfoots
- Sucker Money: An Exposé of the Psychic Racket, but not really.
- Fifty-Thousand Dollars for a Ghost
This article is for everyone but written specifically to be read by those who, mostly because of popular media, now believe in demons. Where it kind of started Many years ago I had the pleasure of chatting with theologian andRead more
A little story Many years ago, upon my first visit to a client’s home and within moments of entering, I felt a strange, even disturbing presence. There was a screaming that can only be described as horrific. Everyone heard theRead more
As the paranormal community becomes larger, and seemingly more outrageous, there have been quite a number of people who have recently started to refer to themselves as “Demonologists”. Now, I understand they believe that since they study “demonology,” the titleRead more
Okay so let’s get something straight, LeVay’s Church of Satan was a hangout for nerds and eventually Hollywood weirdos. Dig those Satany beats! This goofy piece of Americana is brought to you by the high-priest, low-budget film star Anton LaVey.Read more
Greetings my Lovelies I mean come on, Vincent Price: Witchcraft~Magic: An Adventure in Demonology, Capitol Records 1969? Honestly, how can you go wrong with… “The Secrets of Witchcraft & Magic Revealed by Vincent Price, Distinguished Actor & Demonologist” I’ve zippedRead more