- Conspiracies – Shut your mouth for a minute.
- Old Time Halloween Games for Finding a Lover
- The Glow-in-the-dark Werewolf… maybe
- The Strange Saginaw Spook House
- Stand up for All Weirdness – The Ghost of Alien Bigfoots
- Sucker Money: An Exposé of the Psychic Racket, but not really.
- Fifty-Thousand Dollars for a Ghost
Audio and Video
Since everyone is jumping on The Beatles bandwagon lately, so will I. On August 23rd, 1974 John Lennon was on the balcony of his apartment in New York. He witnessed and later described a “Flying Saucer” hovering near his building,Read more
Over the last two decades researching anomalistic/paranormal phenomena one thing has become certain, there is not a lot of certainty. The inherent problems with researching that which is “unknown” is that we are very limited in what we do “know”Read more