- Conspiracies – Shut your mouth for a minute.
- Old Time Halloween Games for Finding a Lover
- The Glow-in-the-dark Werewolf… maybe
- The Strange Saginaw Spook House
- Stand up for All Weirdness – The Ghost of Alien Bigfoots
- Sucker Money: An Exposé of the Psychic Racket, but not really.
- Fifty-Thousand Dollars for a Ghost
The Nain Rouge…where do I begin? About 15 years ago I assisted a local Detroit news channel with a special that they were producing for Halloween. I suggested that they do at least a small segment on The Nain Rouge.Read more
In the late 1800’s, in a small city, in Michigan a man named A.W. Underwood shocked crowds by setting things on fire… not with matches but with his breath. The abilities of Underwood were championed by Dr. L.C. Woodman, aRead more
5 Things to Do in Detroit Once You’re Dead I’ve seen a thousand lists that discuss places people should go to in and around the Motor City before “you die,” and it got me thinking about all the amazing placesRead more
Transient Environment Phenomena How often do you drive the same route to work or home? How long have you lived in a certain location? Now, have you, after all that time, over months, years, even decades ever noticed a structureRead more