- Conspiracies – Shut your mouth for a minute.
- Old Time Halloween Games for Finding a Lover
- The Glow-in-the-dark Werewolf… maybe
- The Strange Saginaw Spook House
- Stand up for All Weirdness – The Ghost of Alien Bigfoots
- Sucker Money: An Exposé of the Psychic Racket, but not really.
- Fifty-Thousand Dollars for a Ghost
The Nain Rouge…where do I begin? About 15 years ago I assisted a local Detroit news channel with a special that they were producing for Halloween. I suggested that they do at least a small segment on The Nain Rouge.Read more
In the late 1800’s, in a small city, in Michigan a man named A.W. Underwood shocked crowds by setting things on fire… not with matches but with his breath. The abilities of Underwood were championed by Dr. L.C. Woodman, aRead more
As the paranormal community becomes larger, and seemingly more outrageous, there have been quite a number of people who have recently started to refer to themselves as “Demonologists”. Now, I understand they believe that since they study “demonology,” the titleRead more
There are, of course, thousands of incidents I could have chosen for these holiday ideas, but I’ve tried to pick events which are not state specific and span across much of, if not all of, the United States. Some ofRead more