- The Case of The Voodoo Shotgun
- Orbs from Outer Space! A dusty history of strangeness.
- A Bottle of Spirits: Space Traveling Ghosts Caught!
- Your Future, For Pennies! Old Tyme Psychic Ads
- The Wolfman of British Columbia
- The more things change the more they stay strange.
- Alexander and Mabel Bell : Psychic/Ghost Investigators
- The Aliensicle: A Quick Look Back
Here is a little audio file for all my friends in the paranormal community that love Electronic Voice Phenomena. Have a safe, fun and happy new year. Email me when you get the joke. EMAIL JOHN Happy New Year EVP Download the file here for investigation purposes.Read more
Since childhood I have loved the concept of collective nouns. In elementary school I was excited whenever my teachers would reveal a new way for me to describe a group of animals, or for that matter people & places. We take for granted a box of crayons or a majority of people, since the termsRead more
On August 23rd, 1974 John Lennon was relaxing on the balcony of his apartment in New York city when he witnessed, and later described, a “Flying Saucer” hovering near his building, not a helicopter, and not a balloon. In the clip provided below you can listen to John explain, in his own words, what heRead more
6 things you will most likely not see me do on TV. (or anywhere else for that matter) 6. I will not wear a baseball hat in a client’s home or during an investigation. Although I am balding, and self-conscious of it, I, personally, do not feel that baseball hats represent a professional attitude whileRead more