- Just the Saucers, Ma’am: Jack Webb and Project U.F.O.
- What do you mean? The Para Prefix
- New Ghostbusters just another old Ghost Breaker
- Professor Pickering’s Prehistoric Aliens
- Pages of Strange: Comic Book Paranormal Researchers
- Theorizing about conspiracy theorists.
- Get Well Soon – Lipenstick’s Ghost
Since childhood I have loved the concept of collective nouns. In elementary school I was excited whenever my teachers would reveal a new way for me to describe a group of animals, or for that matter people & places. WeRead more
On August 23rd, 1974 John Lennon was relaxing on the balcony of his apartment in New York city when he witnessed, and later described, a “Flying Saucer” hovering near his building, not a helicopter, and not a balloon. In theRead more
6 things you will most likely not see me do on TV. (or anywhere else for that matter) 6. I will not wear a baseball hat in a client’s home or during an investigation. Although I am balding, and self-consciousRead more