- Conspiracies – Shut your mouth for a minute.
- Old Time Halloween Games for Finding a Lover
- The Glow-in-the-dark Werewolf… maybe
- The Strange Saginaw Spook House
- Stand up for All Weirdness – The Ghost of Alien Bigfoots
- Sucker Money: An Exposé of the Psychic Racket, but not really.
- Fifty-Thousand Dollars for a Ghost
Driving through the neighborhoods at Halloween time our eyes are barraged by fake tombstones, giant inflatable grim reapers and foam body parts. All of this can be good fun, but in all reality we must ask ourselves, “Is it scary?”Read more
5 Things to Do in Detroit Once You’re Dead I’ve seen a thousand lists that discuss places people should go to in and around the Motor City before “you die,” and it got me thinking about all the amazing placesRead more
For Halloween I’ve jotted down a few notes for those of you that are interested in “ghost hunting”. Have fun and be safe. The following is a quick and easy starter’s guide to investigations. As with any research there mustRead more
2010 Most Haunted Cities in Michigan – Detroit Tops The List Oct .1, 2010 ROYAL OAK, Mich. — To help citizens enjoy their Halloween season, Paranormal researcher John E.L. Tenney of WeirdLectures.com has once again identified Michigan’s Top 10 mostRead more