- Conspiracies – Shut your mouth for a minute.
- Old Time Halloween Games for Finding a Lover
- The Glow-in-the-dark Werewolf… maybe
- The Strange Saginaw Spook House
- Stand up for All Weirdness – The Ghost of Alien Bigfoots
- Sucker Money: An Exposé of the Psychic Racket, but not really.
- Fifty-Thousand Dollars for a Ghost
The following is a list of eight allegedly haunted places in the metro Detroit area, collected from various sources including Internet submitted reports, local news sources, books and investigations. This is by no means a comprehensive list of the hauntedRead more
When it comes to historic neighborhoods, Detroit’s Indian Village is a perennial favorite with investigators. But along with rich history and gorgeous architecture, the village is also home to more than a few ghost stories. A Brief Look at someRead more
What did people do before they could watch a show like Ghost Hunters, Paranormal State, Psychic Kids etc.? Well, they listened to the radio… and it was incredible! On Tuesday nights at 9:30pm Ken Nordine hosted/narrated the late-night spook-show IncredibleRead more
Okay so let’s get something straight, LeVay’s Church of Satan was a hangout for nerds and eventually Hollywood weirdos. Dig those Satany beats! This goofy piece of Americana is brought to you by the high-priest, low-budget film star Anton LaVey.Read more