- The Louisiana Leviathan
- The Case of The Voodoo Shotgun
- Orbs from Outer Space! A dusty history of strangeness.
- A Bottle of Spirits: Space Traveling Ghosts Caught!
- Your Future, For Pennies! Old Tyme Psychic Ads
- The Wolfman of British Columbia
- The more things change the more they stay strange.
- Alexander and Mabel Bell : Psychic/Ghost Investigators
A little bit of fun for July 2nd, National UFO Day. Jimmy Durante sings a nice little song about flying saucers. “If you wanna get a thrill, if you want to see the sights… jump right in. I’ve got an Unidentified Flying Object, (yeah!) let’s go for a spin, We’re going UFOing. We’re tryin’ saucerRead more
When Dr. Konstantin Raudive released his 1971 book, Breakthrough: An Amazing Experiment In Electronic Communication With The Dead it came with a flexi-disc recording of EVP samples. I don’t know why I never posted it before but here are both sides of the flexi converted to mp3. By the way check out side one aboutRead more
Recently I became a fairly active member of a paranormal team out of Greencastle, Indiana. I was brought onboard as a consultant/mentor but they have made me feel like I am part of their family. I deeply thank them for having me become a part of their experiences and lives. You can meet the teamRead more
I’d like to thank everyone that made 2009 such a special year. Sorry I haven’t posted any updates but the past couple of months have been very busy and unexpectedly exciting. At the end of November I purchased a house and while moving is an overwhelming chore I love that I will have a dedicatedRead more